Sunday, May 3, 2009

Two boys and their dog.

I got a chance to photograph Jenni's adorable family again yesterday. (You might remember her from the belly shot with the booties on it.) Little Will is about the cutest newborn I have ever seen with his wild and crazy red hair. And Patrick is such a great big brother! I couldn't resist a few shots of Bella, their dog. Jenni and Matt - thanks for letting me spend some time with you guys yesterday! I can't wait to get finished with these pictures, I think that I have some of my favorite pictures yet from this session.





2 comments:

  1. That first picture has got to be the cutest little baby picture I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out great - can't wait to see the rest. It was great seeing you. Thanks so much for driving down! Jenni

    ReplyDelete