Monday, October 5, 2009

Christmas Special!



It is hard to believe that Christmas is almost here! I have four slots left for Christmas sessions at a special rate. This year I am offering on location (of your choice) shoots for $200 which include 25 two sided photo cards and three mini brag books (they make great gifts for the grand parents). That is a savings of $110.00! In order to guarantee that your cards will be back in time for mailing, these sessions must be done no later than November 15.

If you are looking to do a holiday session without cards; but will need to have the pictures back in time for giving at Christmas the session would need to be done no later than November 30.





I thought it might be good if I edited this post to show what a "mini brag book" is. Here is an example of one I recently did. These albums hold 9 pictures. For the special you will get 3 copies of the same album. I will work with you to determine which pictures from your session work best and what color will be best for the album cover.



3 comments:

  1. I love the booklets. Good job. Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do good work ourside of your comfort zone. Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do good work outside of your comfort zone. Peggy

    ReplyDelete