Wednesday, March 10, 2010

3 cute kids!

The other day we took advantage the gorgeous weather (well, it was for a few days, now it is back to RAIN) and got a special session in. Dad is out of town for a while, so mom and I are working together to surprise him with pictures of the kids. As I started going through the pictures I realized that I couldn't narrow it down to just a few for my blog. So... I'm doing 3 days of posts - one kid per post. But first, how cute are they?



Now, on to the big sister. She is a dancer and so full of life. Oh, and how sweet is she with her dog?! (I guess technically she is the middle child; but that still makes her the big sister to her little brother...)



5 comments:

  1. those are great shots! She looks like Katie Holmes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kids!!! Great shots, Jac!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful kids and beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful family shot! Lots of love between those cute kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are adorable! They look like sweeties!Great job, Jac!

    ReplyDelete