Thursday, June 10, 2010

Such a fun birthday party!

I'm going to post some personal snapshots because it was such a great time and I want to give credit to the place where we had the party. My twins turned 6 and we decided to have their party away from our neighborhood. I some how stumbled across this website. I am so glad I did! The kids all had so much fun. Jessica, the girl who does the parties, was very easy to work with to get everything set up for the party. The kids loved riding the horses, doing a craft, hitting the pinata and watching the miniature horse do tricks. If you are looking for something a little different to do for your kid's party I really recommend you talk with Jessica about doing a horse party!

Having fun riding:








I got paranoid that there wouldn't be enough cake, so at the last minute I ordered the Scooby Doo cake. It turned out that I didn't need it. We had a LOT of cake left over. The adorable horse cake was made by Jessica's grandmother. :-)







Arts and crafts were a big hit!



"Biscuit" doing some tricks:






And finally, the mad dash after the pinata broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment